Friday, December 16, 2011

We started a new blog

Hi everyone!

I just barely figured out how to do something besides just comment... I figured out I was using the wrong email address whenever I would try to post something so it would never let me! Anyways, Jon and I decided to start our own blog that both family and friends can see and not have everyone see what the family is up to if we'd rather keep some things just in the family. It's late and I don't even know if that made any sense. If anyone wants to follow us, we're jonandgracekackstaetter.blogspot.com. Now that I know how to post things to the family blog, we'll try and keep updating everyone here as well and we won't have to tell the whole world if we just want to tell the family something. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds great! I'll look at it and make a link from here.

    ReplyDelete