Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Gifts

Heya! It looks like we've decided about the Christmas gifts. We drew names out of a hat while we were with Ruben and Mariann. (Sorry, Grace. I didn't see your post till today. Otherwise we might have done it at your place.)

Here are the gift exchanges!

Heidi & Johnathan have Christy & Matt
Christy & Matt have Heidi & Johnathan
Ruben & Mariann have John & Grace
Ruth & Brandon have Trina
John & Grace have Ruth & Brandon
Trina has Rachel
Rachel has Ruben and Mariann

I hope everyone feels okay with this. I'm sure it would help everyone if we give each other ideas of what you would like for Christmas. Do not spend any more than $30.00. There is no need to buy anything if the gift is thoughtful and from the heart. We want to make sure that everyone feels like they received something valuable.

Mom and Dad are not included. If you would like to get them a gift, you are most welcome to. Also, (I hope I don't sound like I'm speaking for myself here) I think we shouldn't cap this gift giving on neices and nephews. I certainly would love to give fun little toys to your kids... when you have them. :)

Love you all!
Christy

1 comment: